Starnes Consulting provides a range of IT services to the local Central Florida market, and a more specific range of services nationally. Our local services offering is simple: we put your technology to work for you, leveraging your existing hardware to its fullest. Should you need new hardware we will recommend a resource with the most cost efficient options. All purchases must show value with you, our clients, purchasing dollars. Hardware is inexpensive but your employees time is not. A best use of technology allows for an efficient use of both - hardware dollars and payroll dollars. National services include remote support and application development. Working with all types of business and basing our approach on many combined years of service, our team strives to make YOUR teamwork as smooth as possible. Many times we will employ open source software to achieve your companies goals.
Interacting with clients, prospects and strategic partners requires a simple but comprehensive web presence. Easy to find, informative and interactive. These are the goals of every SC Web project. Empowering companies with current tools, molding technology to good known business processes
Reliability and safety often take a backseat to the "Toy Factor" when purchasing and implementing technology in the workplace. All networks, of all sizes, require planning and a baseline understanding of the goals of the computer user.
Protecting user information, safegaurding private corporate information, tiered user access, BYOD support. The list of questions posed by corporate leadership have a common thread. Are we safe? Can we survive an audit?
Technology in the medical environment is not a new idea. Medical professionals have striven for the golden ring, an integrated medical environment, for many years. Recently a governmental impetus (ARRA) has been executed to help spur Physicians to adopt Electronic Medical Records with related "Smart Text" and "meaningful use". The implications of this wave of adoption are far reaching. Governance compliance, EHR/EMR security, third party audit services, and systems maintenance - a list that only begins to outline the challenges faced by IT and operational units in today’s medical provider community.
- Desktop Migration Projects - Operating System (legacy -> Win7)
- MS BPOS to MS OFFICE 365 Migration
- Business Productivity analysis and governance planning and implementation Software
- GOOGLE Productivity Applications
- Migration of LAN/WAN based services to CLOUD
- Possess ability to work with most market available software, as a user
- Tablet Rollout to support new CLOUD implementations
- MS OFFICE (Local/LAN) to MS OFFICE 365 Migration
- Microsoft - Operating Systems - ALL Desktop
- HTML/HTTP Based Productivity Platforms
- Disaster Recovery/High Availability planning and implementation
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
- Wireless Support (802.x, Point to Point WAN/WLS)
- Microsoft - Operating Systems - Server Products
- Microsoft Exchange - Hosted/Disaster Recovery/Distributed
- HIPAA Governance and Compliance planning and auditing
- Multi City / Multi Office VOiP Planning and Implementation
- Fleet Tracking and/or user tracking through GPS based devices
- Microsoft - OFFICE
- CLOUD Based Support / Implementation
- Distributed Data (BYOD Support) for multi office support Desktop Software